Poppy believes in a world where business travels from A to B should neither be expensive nor challenging. That's why Poppy for Business was launched.
As a user, you benefit from an advantageous business pricing and a tailor-made solutions to your mobility needs.
Why should you go for Poppy for Business ?
• 1 Poppy account for you or for your team
• 1 dashboard to monitor your consumption
• 1 invoice at the end of the month with all your business trips
• 1 account manager dedicated to help and advise you
Poppy Mobility is a shared mobility platform in Antwerp and Brussels offering 700 ecofriendly cars, 400 e-scooters and 200 e-steps. In addition Poppy has been awarded the CO2 Neutral® label by the internationally recognized organization CO2logic.
In 2018, this belgian startup's main objective was to analyze urban mobility and provide a viable and complementary solution to the existing ecosystem.
Here are some key figures concerning Belgian mobility, for which Poppy brings an innovative solution:
• a private car is parked 96% of the time
• 30% of a city's surface area is used for parking
• 12% of the time at the wheel is actually spent in traffic jams
• the average cost of a car is estimated at €410 per month
In 3 years, Poppy has developed its fleet of vehicles in the cities of Brussels and Antwerp and in the airports of Zaventem, Antwerp and Brussels South Charleroi. The freedom to move in an ever-expanding zone, and especially throughout Belgium 24/7 and at an ultra competitive all-inclusive price. The main mission of this local start-up has always been to put innovation at the service of its community, and this by becoming in 2019, one of the first startups in Europe to offer three different types of shared vehicles under the same app.
To go even further in innovation, Poppy launched its new 100% homemade app with amazing features such as Bancontact as recurrent payment method.
Stay tuned for even more and join this local mobility adventure !